Bored of the iPhone user interface? How about Microsoft’s Windows Phone 7 UI on your iPhone.
Ithinkdifferent reports that a beta Windows Phone 7 theme is now available for the iPhone. The theme requires a jailbroken iPhone with Cydia. Although the version currently available is an early copy, it features the following:
- Live Tiles
- Customizable Start Menu
- No Iconoclasm
- No Infiniboard
- No SpringJumps
- No WinterBoard
- No Setup Required
- No Missing Icons (Auto-create)
The theme is quick and easy to install and the author has promised a full version soon, distributed in Cydia. To install the theme on a jailbroken device, simply follow these steps:
1. Install Backboard from Cydia.
2. Make sure you have created a “Default” backup, if not, press the add button in Backboard and give it a name.
3. Go on your device and click on this link: backboard://http://wyndrepo.googleco…es/OS7Beta.zip
4. Press “Yes” and wait for it to download. This may take a few minutes depending on your internet connection.
5. Select OS7 from Backboard. Press Install. Respring.