Last chance to win a copy of Windows 7 ultimate.
To celebrate Microsoft’s PC match-maker competition, the software giant has provided copies of Windows 7 Ultimate for two lucky winners.
Microsoft has paired up with British comedian Rufus Hound to giveaway some shiny new PCs. Funny man, Rufus Hound, launched Windows: Your PC Mate, a national campaign in the UK continuing Microsoft’s ‘I’m a PC’ theme. Throughout November, Windows will be giving away PCs to the most deserving cases via Facebook and Twitter and will embark on a tour of the UK. Rufus and the Windows team will be matching unsuspecting owners of out-of-date, old computers with shiny, new laptops from The Collection complete with Windows 7 and Office 2010. If you’re interested in winning a PC and meeting Rufus Hound then head over to Microsoft’s Windows UK facebook page for more details.
In order to win a copy of Windows 7 Ultimate, the usual rules apply. Twitter and Facebook users need to simply follow the steps below. The competition is available to users worldwide and Microsoft will ship two winners a full boxed copy of Windows 7 Ultimate. Good luck!
- Follow WinRumors on Twitter
- Use the tweet button at the top of this page to tweet this post from your account
- Like our WinRumors Facebook page
- Use the Facebook like button at the top of this page to post a like from your account
Entrants can participate in both Twitter and Facebook entries. Multiple tweets will only be counted as one entry from each user ID.
Winners will be chosen at random. Full rules below:
- You must like WinRumors on Facebook AND like this post on Facebook OR
- You must follow WinRumors on Twitter AND use the tweet button above
- The Winner will be chosen randomly
- If you are chosen, you will be notified by Facebook message or Twitter DM. Winners must respond within three days of the end of the contest. If you do not respond within that period, another winner will be chosen
- Winners can be anywhere in the world but you are responsible for paying any import taxes that your country imposes on goods
- Entries must be submitted by 23:59 GMT on Wednesday, November 9 (see other time zones).