It’s time for another giveaway at WinRumors to coincide with Microsoft’s BUILD conference this week.
We’re giving away Microsoft’s Touch Mouse this week. Microsoft started selling the Touch Mouse recently, exclusively for Windows 7. The mouse includes multiple touch points and gestures for easy navigation in Windows 7. To see it in action, check out our review of the device. Our normal giveaway competition rules apply so follow the steps below.
- Follow WinRumors on Twitter
- Use the tweet button at the top of this page to tweet this post from your account
- Like our WinRumors Facebook page
- Use the Facebook like button at the top of this page to post a like from your account
Entrants can participate in both Twitter and Facebook entries. Multiple tweets will only be counted as one entry from each user ID.
Winners will be chosen at random. Full rules below:
- You must like WinRumors on Facebook AND like this post on Facebook OR
- You must follow WinRumors on Twitter AND use the tweet button above
- The Winner will be chosen randomly
- If you are chosen, you will be notified by Facebook message or Twitter DM. Winners must respond within three days of the end of the contest. If you do not respond within that period, another winner will be chosen
- Winners can be anywhere in the world but you are responsible for paying any import taxes that your country imposes on goods
- Entries must be submitted by 23:59 GMT on Friday, September 16 (see other time zones).